Live Memberhub online workshops. Every day.
Online Store, Fundraising, Memberships and More!
Join any of our free 30-minute workshops to connect with our team and learn more about how to use MemberHub, new fundraising features, setting up your e-store, and more!. Register here!
You can also schedule a 1 on-1 meeting as well. Schedule here!
Memberhub, an online tool designed to help you run your PTA, will be provided to all local units and councils free of charge!
MemberHub is valued at $1,200 per year and because MemberHub & Kansas PTA want to further the PTA mission through technology, we’ve teamed up to provide MemberHub to you free of charge.
MemberHub is a tool that makes it easier to run the PTA — engaging families, raising funds, and staying in good standing. See how Lacy PTA used MemberHub!
Here are MemberHub’s most popular features:
- Get your own e-store. Sell PTA memberships (including custom and bundled memberships) and raise funds — all in your e-store.
- Raise more funds and keep them in your school. You get your own fundraising channel in MemberHub. It’s simple: Send PTA emails to your families, and local businesses sponsor the emails. Learn more.
- Engage families. MemberHub’s communication tools, calendars, signups, file-sharing, and directories help you keep families in the loop.
- Easily stay in good standing. Your free account automates dues remittance, membership reporting & state PTA compliance.
Popular help articles:
- MemberHub: Site Overview
- Login: Access your MemberHub Site
- Admin Console: Overview
- Import Contact Information
- Three steps to get started in your MemberHub store
- Sample communication to promote your school store to families
- Video overview of the MemberHub store
- How to let shoppers name their price in your MemberHub store
- How do I create donations in the MemberHub store?
- How do parents access our MemberHub store?
- How to set up categories in your store
- How to add items to your store
- How to set up memberships and create custom bundled/family memberships in your store
- How to change settings for processing fees
- How to pay your state dues in MemberHub
- How to Enter PTA Officers
- Fact sheet: Taking payments online through MemberHub
- How to complete your application to take payments online
- How to start sending weekly newsletters to all your school families
- How to use html newsletter templates in MemberHub